1) Sweatshirt - some mornings start off a little chilly
at the lake
2) Bathing Suit and Towel - for every day
3) Lunch - Please pack your child's lunch in a labeled
bag or box (no coolers), so that it may be refrigerated. Cans and glass
containers are not allowed.
4) Snack - Please pack a dry morning
snack in your child's backpack (not lunch!) or change for the Snack Shack.
5) Sunscreen - Please apply sunscreen
heavily in the morning. If your child is sensitive to the sun, you may
wish to pack additional sunscreen for his/her use.
6) Wear Play Clothes - including sneakers. Sandals or
open-toes shoes are not allowed.
7) Water Bottles are optional. We do have water fountains
here at camp.
What NOT to Pack:
1. Cell Phone
2. I-Touch, Video Games, Electronic Devices
4. Cans or Glass Bottles
5. Anything that you do not mind not coming back should
it get lost or damaged.
Remember: Please LABEL EVERYTHING with your child's first and last name.