1. The 2018 registration fee is $30
per child and the 2018 tuition has been set at $220.00 per child, per
2. The registration fee of $30 per child and a deposit
of $40 per child, per week selected, are required at the time of registration.
3. The registration fee of $30 and deposit of $40 per
child, per week are non refundable, non transferable.
4. Your tuition balance ($220 per week - $40 deposit
per week = $180) is due by May 15th. Payments may be made at any time
prior to this date. If your remaining balance has not been received by
the camp office by May 15th, your registered weeks will be cancelled and
your deposit forfeited.
5. Melody Pines accepts payment in the form of cash,
check, or credit card.
Note: There will be a $30.00 charge for checks returned by the bank
will be available online for the summer of 2018! Registration for returning
customers will begin on Monday, Feb. 5, 2018. Registration for new customers
will begin on Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018.
2. In order to complete your child's registration, you
must submit a copy of your child's most recent physical (which must be
dated after Sept. 1, 2016), a copy of his most recent immunization record,
and a copy of his health insurance card. Failure to supply all required
paperwork will cause your child's registration to be cancelled.
3. Melody Pines does not hold registration spots. Registration
takes place on a first come first serve basis. As in years past, we anticipate
the majority of our weeks will fill up fast, so be sure to act quickly.
4. All registered campers for the Summer of 2018 will
receive a Melody Pines T-Shirt!
1. Written notice of cancellations must be received at
the camp office by May 1st; emails are acceptable.
Please check your school calendars! No cancellations
will be accepted after May 1st.
2. All cancellations will result in the forfeiture of
your $40 non-refundable, non-transferable weekly deposit.
3. After the cancellation deadline, you are financially
responsible for all remaining weeks you have reserved and final tuition
payments are due by May 15th.
4. If your online registration account does not reflect
your requested change within 1 week of sending your cancellation, please
call us at (603) 669-9414 to confirm we have received it.
5. Melody Pines Day Camp reserves the absolute right
to cancel or modify your child's reservation.