1. The 2014 registration fee is $20
per child and the 2014 tuition has been set at $200.00 per child, per
2. The registration fee of $20 per child and a deposit
of $40 per child, per week selected, must be enclosed with the registration
3. The registration fee of $20 and deposit of $40 per
child, per week are non refundable, non transferable.
4. Your tuition balance ($200 per week - $40 deposit
per week) is due by May 15th. Payments may be made at any time prior to
this date. If your remaining balance has not been received by the camp
office by May 15th, your registered weeks will be cancelled and your deposit
5. Melody Pines now accepts payment in the form of cash,
check, or credit card. If you wish to make payments via credit card, please
be sure to fill out our credit card authorization form at the time of registration.
Note: There will be a $30.00 charge for checks returned by the bank
1. Registration forms will be available for download
from our website on January 25th for returning customers and on February
1st for new customers.
2. Be sure to fill out your child's registrataion form
completely and sign it.
3. In order for your registration to be processed, it
must include the appropriate fees, a copy of your child's most recent
physical (which must be dated after Aug. 29th, 2012), a copy of his most
recent immunization record, and a copy of his health insurance card. Failure
to include all required paperwork will cause your application to be returned
4. Melody Pines does not hold registration spots. Registration
takes place on a first come first serve basis. As in years past, we anticipate
the majority of our weeks will fill up fast, so be sure to act quickly.
1. Written notice of cancellations must be received at
the camp office by May 1st; emails are acceptable.
Please check your school calendars! No cancellations
will be accepted after May 1st.
2. All cancellations will result in the forfeiture of
your $40 non-refundable, non-transferable weekly deposit.
3. After the cancellation deadline, you are financially
responsible for all remaining weeks you have reserved and final tuition
payments are due by May 15th.
4. If you do not receive email confirmation within 1
week of sending your cancellation, please call us at (603) 669-9414 to
confirm we have received it.
5. Melody Pines Day Camp reserves the absolute right
to cancel or modify your child's reservation.